IMA Brookwood Outings Include:
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Delicious food with full-service banquet facility with seating up to 250
- Outdoor grill and a fully stocked golf shop.
- Full practice facility with driving range.
- Competitive prices with added values for any size outing!
- Full-service beverage cart
- Use of Private Meeting Room (must be reserved in advance)
- Set up of special contests for outing
- Tee signs placed on golf course
- Scoreboard and scoring by golf staff
- Set up of registration table
- Distribution of goodie bags (goodie bags provided by outing)
- Wide selection of menu offerings
- Printed drink tickets if desired
- Contest sheets provided upon request
Par Plan – Monday – Friday
$32 per player includes carts, greens fee, professional services, driving range (for outings with 60+ players), score cards and scoreboards.
Birdie Plan – Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
$38 per player includes carts, greens fee, professional services, driving range (for outings with 60+ players), score cards and scoreboards.
As an added bonus IMA Brookwood will add 10% to the prize pool of gift certificates purchased through IMA Brookwood for the outing. Certificates are valid for golf shop merchandise only. This option is available to all golf outings and is not mandatory.
Group Clinics Available
Add a 30-minute group clinic before your outing with Brookwood’s PGA teaching professional Joe Simpson. Discounted rates are available for all Brookwood golf outings. For details call Joe at (810) 249-7071.
Bonus Prizes Donated to Outing by Brookwood
IMA Brookwood Golf Club’s professional staff will help you find that special tee gift and prizes for your outing. IMA Brookwood will donate complimentary rounds of golf (greens fee only) for groups of 48 players and up.
Complimentary rounds include greens fee only. Cart fee can be added at an additional charge for giveaways. Added value packages may be used as prizes at the discretion of the outing coordinator.
- 120 players +: Entire course reserved for your group for 5 1/2 hours.
- 49-119 players: Number of holes reserved is based on two foursomes per hole. Course is reserved for maximum of 5 hours depending on number of players
- 48 players or less: Straight tee times or mini-shotgun depending on course availability.
IMA Brookwood Golf Club offers competitive prices on tournament merchandise, corporate logo merchandise and specialty items. Please call the Golf Shop at (810) 742-4930 for additional information and assistance.
Lunch at the Grill/Sample Menu:
Choice of hamburger, grilled chicken breast, Polish sausage, hot dogs or bratwurst, chips, condiments and a 12-ounce fountain pop. $5.50 per person. (Grill tickets available to purchase for outings).
(must be reserved ahead of time)
Ham, turkey or roast beef sandwich with a bag of chips, pickle, fruit, cookie or brownie and can of pop. $9.95 per person