IMA Brookwood Outings Include:
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Delicious food with full-service banquet facility with seating up to 250
- Outdoor grill and a fully stocked golf shop.
- Full practice facility with driving range.
- Competitive prices with added values for any size outing!
- Full-service beverage cart
- Use of Private Meeting Room (must be reserved in advance)
- Set up of special contests for outing
- Tee signs placed on golf course
- Scoreboard and scoring by golf staff
- Set up of registration table
- Distribution of goodie bags (goodie bags provided by outing)
- Wide selection of menu offerings
- Printed drink tickets if desired
- Contest sheets provided upon request
Par Plan – Monday – Friday
$32 per player includes carts, greens fee, professional services, driving range (for outings with 60+ players), score cards and scoreboards.
Birdie Plan – Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
$35 per player includes carts, greens fee, professional services, driving range (for outings with 60+ players), score cards and scoreboards.
- 120 players +: Entire course reserved for your group for 5 1/2 hours.
- 49-119 players: Number of holes reserved is based on two foursomes per hole. Course is reserved for maximum of 5 hours depending on number of players
- 48 players or less: Straight tee times or mini-shotgun depending on course availability.
IMA Brookwood Golf Club offers competitive prices on tournament merchandise, corporate logo merchandise and specialty items. Please call the Golf Shop at (810) 742-4930 for additional information and assistance.
Lunch at the Grill/Sample Menu:
Choice of Hamburger, Brat, Polish Sausage or Hot Dogs, chips, condiments and a 12-ounce fountain pop. $6.50 per person. (Grill tickets available to purchase for outings).
(must be reserved ahead of time)
Ham or turkey sandwich with a bag of chips, pickle, fruit, cookie or brownie and can of pop. $9.95 per person
Golf Outing Menu